The first truly waterproof and rugged power station for the outdoors (will not run Bixpy Motors)
If you prefer taking care of your equipment instead of your power station, we have the answer for you. The Bixpy PP-166 Power Station is the ultimate rugged, powerful, waterproof Power Station for all of your outdoor needs. Whether you need to run your fish finder, light up your campsite, keep your mini-fridge running or charge your phones, cameras and tablets, the Bixpy PP-166 Power Station will provide you with hours of power for all of your personal toys.
The Bixpy PP-166 Power Station offers 166Wh of power using LiFepO4 cells that provide superior life and a near perfect 12V output through the entire discharge cycle of the battery. The Bixpy PP-166 Power Station shell is made of specially sourced ABS-PC plastic formulation with UV protection injected into the plastic to protect it from the elements in addition to a waterproof seal that can withstand depths in excess of 100 feet.
To make it even more robust, you can charge the Bixpy PP-166 Power Station in 6 to 8 hours with the Bixpy SUN45 Waterproof Solar Panel, an optional, waterproof, folding 45 watt solar panel.
NOTE: This battery will NOT run the Bixpy J-1 or J-2 Motors
- Ultralight (weighs just 4.6lb - 2.0kg)
- Completely submersible: IP-68 rated to 100 ft (30m) depth
- Powered by a rechargeable 12V lithium-ion battery (166 Wh)
- Comes with 3 output ports (5V or 12V)
- Waterproof and dirt-proof with corrosion-resistant components
- Fresh and saltwater ready
- MEGA LIFE: 10 year shelf life and 2000 charge cycles before any power loss
- Charge cycle before losing 15% power: 2000 (5-8 years)
- Total charge cycle: 3000 (10 to 12 years)
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
- Charge time: 4.5 hours on wall charger
- Charge time: 6 to 8 hours on Bixpy SUN45 Waterproof Solar Panel
- Size: L: 7.5" (19.05 cm) • W: 7" ( 17.78 cm) • H: 3.5" ( 8.89 cm)
- Warranty: 24 months
- 3 output channels using water proof connectors
- Each channel will output 12V or 5V depending on the Bixpy cables being plugged in
- Each channel can be switched on or off with Bixpy Switched Cables.
- Bixpy Auto On cables will automatically turn the channel on when plugged in
- Max output at 12V is 7.5 Amps per channel
- Total battery output from all 3 channels is 17.5 Amps at 12V
- Max 5V output is 3Amps per channel or 9Amps total
- Channels can not connect in series
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Outboard Power Pack (166 Wh)
- One 12V Bare Cable-Auto On
- One 12V Care Cable - Inline Switch
- One 5V USB Cable-Auto On
- 100 - 240V Wall Charger
- Quick Start Guide
- Solar Panel NOT included
Please submit your email and we will update you once it is restocked.
For additional information on this product, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at 96436560